Monday May 13, 2013
This release includes the following:
- The dispatcher can now apply an OSHA 10 Equivalent for Other Craft Applicants.
- Added a Renew button on the dashboard page to Renew an Other Craft applicant
Tuesday April 9, 2013
This release includes the following:
- The menu has been re arranged for easier access.
- The advanced filtering by last name for the penalty list is now working.
- The fix for the IE 10 issue was applied.
- There are 10 additional columns for granting grace periods.
- Tweaked some of the code for the Zone page.
- Fixed an issue found with the Boilermaker Inter / Other Craft list.
Wednesday March 13, 2013
- This release has some code updates for the Update Zones page to handle some of the errors that occasionally arising on this page.
Tuesday March 12, 2013
- This release has some code updates for the advanced filtering of locals for both the long lists and travelers pools. For the contractor they can see the filter for locals without selecting a work order.
Thursday March 7, 2013
- This release has the new Dispatch Phone number field which dispatchers can update on the contact information page. The dispatch phone number is viewable on the members dashboard, and on the applicant lists.
- This release also has a new admin page for resetting a contractors password should they forget it.
Friday March 1, 2013
- This release now has a view of the selected applicant’s grid on the contractor’s page. This allows contractors to see which applicants have been dispatched to the currently selected work order.
Sunday February 24, 2013
- Applicant Notes: When viewing an applicant’s notes on the dispatch master page you now see all of the history as well as being able to add a note.
- Hiding the Logo: this button [-] hides the logo and makes your viewing area greater. Before now this was not persisted when moving from page to page. Now it is persisted across each page and will be until you log out, time out, or click the button again, which will bring the logo back into view again.
- Applicant Dashboard: You can now go directly to the applicant dashboard when you click on the radio button (small circle) at the far left of the applicant grid on the dispatch master page. This will save you the step of selecting the applicant and then navigating to that applicant’s dashboard.
- Applicant Qualifications: you can now see both, Safety Training / Drug Screening and Common Arc data without that addition click when viewing qualifications.
- Technical Changes: I did make quite a few code changes to enhance the website which are unseen changes, but over time will make the website faster, and the code base more solid.
Friday February 1, 2013
We have a new update to MBDS which addresses several issues and changes the way applicants are dispatched. The new features include:
IMPORTANT: Due to the changes with removing queuing, we need all dispatchers to either complete the dispatch for queued members or remove them from the work order prior to pushing the new update into production.
- Dispatch applicants with one click (no more queuing).
- Lay off applicants with one click.
- The Out Of Work lists now have line numbers and are printable. These used to be accessed by the “View Applicant Lists” menu option. That has been changed to “View Out Of Work Lists”.
- The Dispatch Master page has a default filter to only show non-working applicants. The filter can be cleared for those wishing to view all applicants (working and non-working).
- Changes to penalty start dates now update immediately on the Applicant Dashboard page.
- The preferred locals code has been modified significantly. We now clear the preferred locals after 10 days for dispatched applicants. This allows dispatchers time to determine if the applicant wasn’t dispatched fully, and they could lay them off and maintain the applicant’s current preferred locals. After 10 days, the preferred locals are cleared so that working travelers don’t show up in the pool.
- Reported errors have been addressed as well as some additional tweaks.
Wednesday January 2, 2012 Most Boilermaker Delivery System goes live
MBDS provides Members with the ability to determine their preferred locals and check their qualifications, gives Contractors the ability to create work orders and add prospective travelers to each job, and allows Dispatchers to dispatch members to the appropriate work order, perform a member search, and add/remove Members from the Penalty List.